please i need experience growers opinion.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Marijuana4life, Dec 5, 2009.

1. #1 Marijuana4life, Dec 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009
    i know this question have been asked thousand of times, but i still want your opinion :p. i have 8 platinum og kush(medium yields) they where veg for 8 weeks until they where 13" and they where topped twice they are about 16-18 inch with lots of top buds. im growing in soil using organic nutrients, amino acids, batguano humic acid, fulvic acid, worm castings, molasses, horse manure, rabbit shit, seaweed kelp, and they are under a 1000w hps about 24-28" away from the bulb.
    how much do you think i would yirld from each plant.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Did I miss the question? :confused:

3. I think he wants to kno if he is doing anything wrong or if his gro is good for all the extra he isputting into the grow..but yeah he must have been stoned he aked no question

4. lmao... yeah i was smokign a blunt while typing, half ways i forgot what i was gona ask...

5. It looks like you might get like a half ounce a plant so times that by 7 and somewhere around 3 1/2 ozheezs. Lookin a lil yellow may need a lil nitrogen.

6. thanks a lot. i think its the hps that makes them look yellow. but i will check them out today with a blue light.

7. Over 9000!!