Please i need an artist!!!!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by doodmeng, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Hello everyone im getting my first tatoo next week!!! and I really want to get a tatoo of the sublime sun(link below). However i want it to be different and original. I would greatly appreciate it if you would draw this and add some originality to it. Stoners tend to be very creative and from what ive seen on grasscity, aslo very talented artist :D. The link below is what i want my tatoo to resemble. If i really like a drawing i will get the tatoo done this week and post the pictures.

The only things i want are really bright pretty colors and sadly no weed related things it would upset my mom :( .....At least im able to sneak a mushroom in :)

Thanks Guys

(http://sublimespot.com/sublime/gallery3/var/albums/Tattoos/Tattoos_SublimeSun.jpg?m=1286666076

2. design your own tatoo man.
    its a personal thing and its gonna be on u forever, u dont want some stranger on the internet doing it.

3. i will try but i really doubt you will like, it would be too dark, still will give it a shit .... ... .... ..

4. Sublime tat... rally?

5. thats funny, my friend asked me to do the exact same thing. ...but I never did :D

6. thanks 4 the input dood

I would draw it except i dont no how to draw:mad:

7. Welcome broseph, maybe if you didn't just have two posts and were known around the community you would get some help.

8. The tattoo artist that you choose to do it will have to redraw it either way. It's really something that you should take to them, I personally like talking to my artist as much as possible about the piece I will be getting.

And if for what ever reason they cannot, then they are not worthy of permanently putting onto your body.

9. I may do it just because the Sublime sun is pretty tight.

10. Lol, I'm sorry but wanting a Sublime Sun, then stating you want it to be original is a bit contradictory... Lol.

If you wanna wait.. I've got alotta my homies in queue for my drawing skills for tatoos... I'll put you on the list, it's only two atm, but more in the near future. I'ma dope artist... Just takes time. ANd I just started school, so not about to hit the lab for hours and draw up your tat. A week is too soon. If you're interested.

11. thanks 4 the offer but i finally found a tatoo artist with some skill and creativity il post the pics in a couple days.

i dont think its a contradiction to want something original but it still resemble something....idk im stoned :smoke:

12. I don't think so either. You can make something original even when appropriating another artist's artwork.

13. u should get a tatoo of the sublime sun smoking a pipe, or a spliff or some shit.
    then it would be a bit better

14. #14 Nutrition Facts, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
    pay pal me $200 and we can talk business.

otherwise, this is all I am willing to do for FREE. (since you said please)

[​IMG]

15. shits tight

16. hahahaha thats awesome

17. fuck yea

Attached Files:

18. #19 fenix420, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
    If I only had some herb, I would draw it :(

EDIT: OP, do you want it to look similar to the original but different in it's own special way?

I ask because I'm afraid I might get carried away making it look too different.