Please helpppppp

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LEXLUGERMD, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Lost in JERSEY...... I have a 3X5 grow space with a 1000 watt hps sunsystem aircooled light... I have 13 william wonder fem autoflower, 13 1 gallon pots. bio-grow, and bio-bloom and also have roots Organic potting soil.... I dont know how to germinate or grow... My so calledfriend who has grown has never come off with anything worth smoking. Can some1 please help me

2. The most powerful tool in these forums, other than the brilliant minds, is the search function. Give it a shot!

3. Don't try to grow all 13 at once man. Just do 2 of em really big.

4. #5 frank drebin, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
    I dont get it. Do you mean you and your friend were planning to do this together {he was going to show you how to grow but bailed out ?}...... or, did you go out and buy all that stuff without knowing how to even germinate a seed?

Il second that. Also, do you have/need any odour control ? Either way, 2 plants or 13 plants.... its gonna get stinky.

Anyhoo, gd luck.

5. You have a lot of reading to do. Your basic question is "how do you grow pot?" Every single thread on this forum is part of the answer. We can't repeat it all here for you, the essential questions come pre-answered in the grow guides. Check the sticky threads at the top of this forum. All good growers are self-educated -- build your base knowledge of the basics then come back with more specific questions.

6. get a new girlfriend

7. Stick em in and grow two fat ass crops ;)