Please helppp!! I don't know what happened...

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Isjayybish, May 21, 2017.

1. IMG_0301.JPG bottom of leaf IMG_0300.JPG Top side of leaf

okay so this morning I set out my plants and they looked okay then later that day I came back an they was all shriveled up and brown looking but he underside was still green I ended up clipping all the affected leaves off is there any chance of saving plants?

2. Not enough water?

3. Info on your grow will get you a more accurate answer..
    But maybe nutrient lockout ph problem. Or under watering.?
    Anyways is it all leaves? Just the bottom ones? New growth..
    ;) details.
    Staysmokinggg!

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's affecting new growth too, and I don't know if it's under watering but I water every 2-3 days with FFOF soil and they get sun hours from about 7am til 8:30pm then go dark until 1:30am and I cut the lights on inside

5. also I tested ph around 6.8 and the stem is still green and all but I don't know the new leaves are still getting sum brown spots and and looking dead, ill try watering a bit more.

6. also I tested ph around 6.8 and the stem is still green and all but I don't know the new leaves are still getting sum brown spots and and looking dead, ill try watering a bit more.

7. Show us a picture of the whole plant. Leaves tell you nothing. Are you growing outside or inside...just give us a general rundown of what you've got going. You don't even tell us how old the plant is. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  8. Okay so here it is, I'm growing outdoors but while the plant is still low and needs more than 12 hours of sunlight I bring it inside for a few extra hours of light then in the morning it goes back outside and I'll show a picture of the plant after this reply, but like I said I did cut all the affected leaves off^^ thought they had no chance the way they had looked so clipped them.

9. IMG_0303.JPG This one just looks dead. IMG_0302.JPG Thought to myself this plant may still have a chance but I don't know.

I did just water these today, and they're inside for the day because we've got bad storms so they'll be under cfls all day today

10. The plant is like 3 weeks old now.

11. Could this be too much heat from being outside? Gets about 88°F

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Sorry man.
    Throw that thing away. At 3 weeks it should be way bigger. And not looking like that imo. In less you wanna try to cherrish it back to health. But even if you were to somehow pull that off it's probably stressed. And or gonna be stunted.
    Anyways. I'd just start fresh do everh thing the same way. And see if there really is a problem.
    If so then start figuring out what.
    Get a good watering schedule. Check your ph. Give proper nutes. Keep in proper heat and humidty.
    And for your question, 88 is a bit high. But would be fine if you got a bit of a high humidty where your grow is as well. But temps like that with very dry and low % humidty no bueno. Could defiantly be what caused this; )
    Stayysmoking !!

13. Thanks for the reply man. But I do want to possibly try to save this plant. Even though most would throw it out I'd like to see if there's anything I could possibly do to get anything out of it, before tossing it out its my first grow and iv tried to do everything I can for it haha didn't turn out so well but seeds are hard to come by here, so really want to just wish I could get atleast something out of it.

14. Understand that well good luck bud. Im not sure if many people are gonna be able to help out with this one since well.. we don't know enough of the grow..or how well it looked prior.. And how is it looking now? Any new growth? Gonna be hard with no leaves..

15. Also, forgot to mention this is day 1 of week 3 and it was bigger but like I said I cut the leaves off bc how bad they looked, and repotted the stem lower in the ground back when I transplanted into the 5gal.

16. Yeah that's true, I appreciate all the help anyways. But it was looking healthy a day ago, then put them outside in the morning and came to check on em around noon that day and all a sudden they was just screwed out of the blue that fast. Lol

17. Yeah it sucks seeing your little guys mess up. It's possible to have a come back. If you go to my profile and look at my grow. You'll see the signs of heat stress and light stress at the beginning of my grow. They are turning out real well. Actually fixing to do a update and post pics. Tomorrow I'll be showing how I give nutes. And with pics for the ppl that wanna learn some things. I'm low on calmag in this grow. Since I do not have any other than that you may like it ;)

Gonna have the magnesium prob fixed soon on my grow :p

18. Yeah it sucks :/ will see if my guy can get some seeds for me lol. And I'll check it out, bc honestly think I had heat/light stress also..

• Like Like x 1