Please help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Flesh Light, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Thanks guys. I ordered a ppm tester and some ph drops from amazon.. Looks like my tap water ph its too high.. And the ppm at 225 without nutes.
    So I went to walmart and got me some purified water 7 ph with 15 ppm
    Flushed again and fed with ph corrected water.
    This time I used like 1/4 of a cap of nutes.
    I will wait until the new leaves come out to see if they still show symptoms, if they dont I think ive found my problem.
    Will the older leaves recover or are they already dmged for life?

2. By the way, does anyone have a corrected chart for fox farm nutes, since everyone adviced not to follow their schedule, I was wondering if anyone had made one or knows what the correct dosage is.
    Thanks

3. Hey guys just a little update on my issues. Looks like they are getting better with the ph corrected water and that flush. Heres some pics
    will the older leaves lift back up their tips?

Its time to water again, what do u guys think I should do about the nutrients, last time I watered I went very low, should I pump it to full strenght?

Attached Files:

4. hey flesh, they look lovely to me (seen through the haze in front of my screen)
    worry less...go into your yard, look at mature hedge type plant, look at it's condition...worry less about your plants...or am I being to cavalier :smoke:

5. Hey maggo, thanks sorry about the quality they should be a lot better quality but the forum runner on my phone downgrades the quality for some reason.

this is my first grow obviously, im just trying to learn as I go, so this wont happen on my future grows

Heres a little update, day 60 started 12/12 today, fingers crossed :)
    Top leaves arent showing the symptoms yet, hopefully they stay that way.

Attached Files:

6. Hey guys its me again, day 1 into flowering and I noticed something strange started showing

Is that what I think it is?

Attached Files:

7. that is what you now want to see.
    "one day into flowering" so you have changed your light cycle, you will be, or have changed your fertilizer, now just have a little patience. yes first grow and all that. The older feeder leaves may discolor, then die. I wasn't joking buddy, go outside and look around at the plants in your yard. you only have a couple of plants, consider letting them 4 or 5 feet before setting them to flower.