Please Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmknVTEC, Nov 21, 2003.

1. Hi folks,
    Here is the deal. Today the terminex guy showed up at the house to check for termites. With like 2 minutes advanced notice my mom tells me he has to look around inside. So, I was like oh shit. I ran down the hall and turned off my HPS and fan. Nonetheless, the guy opens my closet door. It was still warm in there from the light, and I am sure he saw the light with two tiny little plants under it. The plants are pretty small and dont yet have any scent. There are like 5 pots throughout the closet with seran wrapped around them. Maybe he saw those but nothing is in them anyway. My question is is what should I do? This guy was pretty nice and did not make any comments about what he saw. I am hoping that he is sympathetic to me {if he knew what was going on in the closet} because I was badly burned. Nonetheless I am still kind of sweatin it. I dont want the cops knocking on my door. Any recomendation would be appreciated. Also, I just ordered some seeds and should be expecting them in a week or so.

Thanks

2. I don't think the bug guy will do anything. he's probly growing to. its ok, now if it was like a crack lab he might say somthing

3. sup Vtec, long time no see around :) about your security issue, thats a tuff one, but you know, he was only the bug man, i think the worst he will do is laugh about it with some buddies, hell, he even may have the same thing going on. it would freak me out, but if he didnt act like he wanted to get the hell out of there and narc on you, i wouldnt worry overly about it.

4. Alright guys thats cool. You are probably right. Hey naughty wHats up brother? Yeah I have not been on in a while. Those seeds I ordered are feminised Power Plant. I saw all of woodys awesome pics of his power plant and was like what the hell. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks again for putting me at ease with the bug dude.