Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Fourtwozerososa, Sep 20, 2018.

1. I am about to join the army, I foolishy did not give myself enough time to get clean, ( I havent smoked for about 2 weeks now) and my recruiter set it up for me to go to MEPS on Monday and stay at the hotel on Sunday night. I made up an excuse as to why I cant go (I said my cousin was getting married and i confused the dates) but he told me there is no possible way to cancel the appointment! Is he telling the truth? What can I do??? Please help! I really need to know my options.

2. Take clean piss with u keep it in a small container go and find one in your loca store clean it out and store piss in container strapped to upper leg

3. This is NOT possible at all they observe you when you give them the sample it would not be possible in any way to fake it, also afterwards there is a physical and you have to strip down so theyd see it then too.

4. Tell the recruiter the truth and throw yourself on his/her mercy. Good luck.

5. They own u man gotta go. My bothers been in it for 13 years and missed every special event there has been because when u sign up their in full control not u.

6. He hasn't taken the oath of enlistment yet. There can be delays, but if you have a guaranteed job it may be gone due to schedules.

:smoke:

• Informative Informative x 1