Please help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Lowkeydude13, Jun 1, 2018.

1. C160039C-FA4C-4F5F-8BAF-ADFE36082990.png 7A5095FA-FF3D-4D5B-A2ED-93939CA53BEC.jpeg 5518A6E2-2157-4E9E-B601-7E31E8842ABB.jpeg Hi,

Just noticed one of my germinated Autoflowering seeds has sprouted in the soil. The stem looks as though it is bending. I have misted the plant twice today but it still hasn’t not straightened up. Im using a Phillips eco vantage 75 w soft white 790 lumens bulb. My 300 w led lights are coming in the mail, but I doubt that much power would be good for a recently sprouted seedling. 2 questions, 1. is my bent over sprout okay? Is there anything I can do to help her in this stage? 2. What wattage light should I be using for seedling plants? Is the Phillips 75 w okay for now? I plan on moving the plants outside since they’re Autoflowering and I live in California. I have included pics. Thanks

2. One: Your plant is okay, let it get plenty of light and it should straighten up in a day or two.
    Two: I'm no expert on lighting, but here's my thoughts...
    Them light bulbs aren't any good(bad heat/light ratios), they might work a little but I wouldn't use them, cfl's would be my recommendation. Bigger will be better, a few 55w or a couple of 125w+ cfl's will keep them going for a bit. When you get your 300w led's you can use them just don't put them so close to the plants if you think it will hurt them(I highly doubt the light from 300watters will hurt them, heat maybe but I still doubt it, cfl's probably will put out more heat).