PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Charles420, Oct 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hey guys, I'm not new to growing at all and no the basics very well, I have done numerous successful operations, however this time round I'm having issues with the flowering I veged for 10 weeks from seed to make sure I get a good yield, I grow in a tent that's totally sealed and vented, however I switched to flower (12/12) 16 days ago and there is very little sign of anything except a very few female parts showing, I'm growing white ice by white label, I use a 600w hps a 450w LED and a 300w CFL I am beginning to worry now as my other grows showed a lot more change at this time, please help I will be very great full, thanks

2. Did u dark for 36 hours b4 u 12/12 ??

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hey I didn't know you need to do that. Is that pretty common practice to do that?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Don't need to do the 36 hours darkness.. flip to 12/12 and good.. something is either up or they are just slow to flower..

• Like Like x 3
  5. Why 2 threads?

6. You don't.... lol

J

• Like Like x 1
  7. And why would he do that?

J

• Like Like x 2
  8. some strands take 3 weeks before you see a real change to take place . running 36 hours of darkens makes no sense . only reason to do total darkens is if you were forced to change there time of day . 12 hour difference . it will reset the plants clock . and i would only do 24 hours of darkness this this situation . hope this helps there is a lot of useless info in this post .

9. No mate, I've never done that and I've done several successful grows,

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks a lot, hopefully I'll start to see a real change with in the next week then, and I know haha I know right that 36 hours thing is laughable.

11. I didn't get any help on the last thread, why the unnecessary comment?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I always shock my plants for 36 hours b4 I 12/12 I also leave in dark for 24 hours b4 harvest. I've tried to just switch to 12/12 and to me it takes a lot longer to start budding/ flowering in my opinion

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. My afgan kush 2nd week into flower under 12/12 after 36 hours of dark my buds moving rite along [​IMG][​IMG]

14. Yeah mines over 2 weeks and not even showing anything close to that

• Like Like x 1
  15. Me also everyone has their own practice that's what I do

16. My plant 2nd week into flower 12 day exactly after I 36 hour it [​IMG][​IMG]

17. I'm just letting u no what I was taught to do everyone has their own practice

18. It speeds up the process in my opinion! I've done it without 36 and my plants took forever to harvest even with the best lighting

19. My afgan kush fem after 36 12 days old into flower moving just like she post 2[​IMG][​IMG]

20. With all due respect this does not initiate flowering any quicker than simply switching your plants to a 12/12 cycle.

J

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2