Please help!!!

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Haleykriston98, Jun 29, 2017.

1. I have about a 4ft tall outside plant and I need to stunt it's growth and I don't know how... please help?

2. outside now would mean its in early bud

you could extract her and relocate inside

to continue to re veg for another 2 weeks to settle it in

then revert to 12x12

or simply take cuts to make clones

good luck

3. What does that mean? Sorry this is my first time growing

4. Here's a photo

Attached Files:

5. Why do you want to stunt it's growth? Are you trying to keep it low? Do you have room width wise to supercrop? It would keep it low and cause more tops to form, producing more yield.

6. I was told if I stunt it's growth the bud will be better and there would be more of it, how do I supercrop?

7. I was told if I stunt it's growth the bud will be better and there would be more of it, how do I supercrop?

8. You basically squeeze the stem to soften the fibers and bend it over. Watch a couple videos on YouTube to see it. It actually is pretty easy. It's as long as you don't totally snap it in half you'll be good. I've supercropped most of my plants and they respond very well.

9. [​IMG] I'll just grab the stems while they are still bendy and just bend them back and fourth until everything inside the stem breaks and it can't sit up.

10. Next time might want to consider giving every plant it's own bucket and allowing them more direct sun light. Idk if I would worry about doing anything I'd just finish em out and go for a first harvest then focus on quality plants the second time around.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones