Please help

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeBuzz, Mar 13, 2016.

1. So I have been having a lot of anxiety and I need to smoke before I can fall asleep, but the problem is I'm not at my house I'm at my dads house and there is no way for me to get out of the house besides The window in my room (the doors are way to loud and we have a security system) so the window (picture bellow) will not turn open enough for me to fit outside and I was wondering if there was anyway I could somehow make the window open wider or something like that. And I can not smoke inside I have tried (with a sploof etc...) and got caught. Thanks for your help. [​IMG]

I forgot to say that the window hits that metal thing on the outside so it does not fully open.
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Break the window. Problem solved

Sent from my SM-T350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. I'd honestly just keep my pipe or whatever utensil you are using outside the widow and hit it with your head out the window. Keep the smoke from being blown into your room and you should still be fine...

• Like Like x 2
  4. If the house has a security system the window will trigger it.

But hey, maybe not.:coolalt:

5. The window must open right up. Its law isnt it?
    That catch thing if you look closely there should be a release catch to allow it to swing open.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. This. It'll be kind of a challenge, but I think it'll work. Just be mindful of backdraft blowing smoke back in. Spray afterwords. Hell, even use a sploof with it, if you want some extra insurance. Hope it works!

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  7. ahh.. the joys of prohibition :cool:

Have you got an extractor fan in the kitchen? You could try smoking weed with two knives, heat it up on the stove.. turn on the extractor fan for half an hour.. turn it off again, then go to bed. Turn the stove off, too !!!

For god's sakes, just dont burn yourself. Have fun, whatever you decide to do.. life's short man.

• Like Like x 1

8. The systems sensors are just on the doors

9. Who cares about the law?

10. If you are handy with tools, remove the window and replace it when done, should only be like four screws two on each side of the window frame. Easy peasy.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Hes talking about a law where the window must open enough for you to get out in case of a fire. I bet there is some kind of a pin to make it open more. Can we see a pic of the window fully open?

• Like Like x 1
  12. The problem is the window does not fully open it hits the (I forget the name of it) metal thing on the outside that is separating the window from the grass. But I know what you are talking about I saw that but it's already at the largest setting (75 degrees) but like I said it hits that metal thing so it can not open.

13. I'd rather smoke and get high then go to bed. For me edibles are for plane rides and going to the mall etc...

14. Sounds like you might be fucked. If you have access to concentates you might be able to get away with using a pen.