Please help :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rolla joint, Apr 6, 2015.

1. #1 rolla joint, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    So I guess I've somehow developed some severe social anxiety since moving to college. I can't fucking talk. Like I'm three I literally cannot get words out talking to people it's like I'm fucking useless. I just cannot thing of anything to say to save my life. I am living with my girlfriend off campus and I know, if I wouldn't have been living with my gf I'd surely have friends by now but I'm not trading her out for friends. I love her and I enjoy spending time with her in our apartment. Why would this problem hit me now??? Like I've always had a hard time talking to adults as a kid but now I'm with people my age and can't get out of the corner I seem to be tucked into. It's like the eye contact from another human being frightens me and I just can't say anything. I feel like the things most people are always talking about in class and stuff I know nothing about or not enough to chime into the convo. I feel like I'm embarrassed 24/7, which is fucking strange. My face is always blushing red with embarrassment and won't stop. It even happens when I'm completely alone in my apartment. Man, what the fuck is wrong with me??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. you may need to see a doctor. sounds like a serious anxiety issue. i too suffer from social anxiety but nowhere near severe as yours sounds.

3. "Social anxiety"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25ZyxzBTNIo

4. Id say I do

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum