Please Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Electronic_Hustle, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Hello everyone can someone help me out please I watered my plants four days ago and I believe I over watered them I also think my PH was off my tester was acting crazy when I was trying to test the water.Anyway my plants are drooping bad and They're getting brown marks on the leafs The soil is still too wet to try and flush and correct the problem here's a couple of pictures is there anything I can do?

Update: I flushed them with 3 gallons each plain water PH'd at 6.5 they're 67 days old. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415577525.578666.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415577544.697500.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415577558.596506.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415577570.349212.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415577586.251659.jpg

Live,Love and stay Medicated 🌴😎

2. I coulda swore i already answered this once before :-/

3. Im sorry did you? i didnt see it.

4. So what was the problem cuz I'm suffering from a similar looking leaf type situation

5. So what was causing your Leafs to turn that rusty brownish color and curl mine are doing now

Attached Files:

6. This is typically caused by magnesium deficiency and can be treated with epsom salt at .5-2TBS per gallon, as a foliar feed.

Intraveinal chlorosis with green veins is typical of magnesium def. if it was also rusty spots, youd have calcium def as well.

The two do not go hand in hand, but when both present at once its typically a ph problem, as they both lockout with .1 ph of each other.

Magnesium can also be handled with a simple molasses watering as molasses is full of vitamins and magnesium. I recommend organic molasses, black strap and unsulphured.
    ~ poke

7. Yes it was mag my ph was off as well which i believe caused the mag problem.