Please help!

Discussion in 'General' started by OGzium, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Maybe I'm a hitman :eek:

2. my #1 plan of revenge is-
    The day before i move out, me and my friend will throw a rager in my parents bedroom
    I will plant coke in my moms dresser
    Call the cops
    See parents hauled off to police car and as they are driving off i will yell, "Whos the druggy now! Have fun in prison!"

THAT WILL BE THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

3. So to get back at them you're going to get the people that gave you a house, food, and everything sent to jail cause they wouldn't let you smoke weed?

Mmk.

4. [quote name='"OGzium"']my #1 plan of revenge is-
    The day before i move out, me and my friend will throw a rager in my parents bedroom
    I will plant coke in my moms dresser
    Call the cops
    See parents hauled off to police car and as they are driving off i will yell, "Whos the druggy now! Have fun in prison!"

THAT WILL BE THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE![/quote]

That sucks about you and your bro getting beaten, but you really are just a spoiled kid. Trash your parents house and get them facing drug charges? And I kind of doubt cops are going to say a kids lieing about being beaten. That is if you called multiple times. You said your mature enough to be a adult? Face it man you aren't. There is a reason kids aren't supposed to smoke, weed or whatever it may be. (although I know about half the people on this forum started at a young age)

5. Ok to the two guys above me. its obvious that the revenge plan was a joke. and how am i spoiled? they make me pay for everything that i need such as clothes, shoes etc. so dont judge

6. and reason i hate them is bcuz of the way they treat me and my bro. and you really think the cops do say that im lieing. they see that my parents are rich so they make the stereotype that since my parents are rich then the they are obviously good people. and a question. Who would you trust more, a random homeless guy or some rich ass guy. exactly, you would choose the rich guy even though the homeless man is most likely 1000x better of a person

7. [quote name='"OGzium"']Ok to the two guys above me. its obvious that the revenge plan was a joke. and how am i spoiled? they make me pay for everything that i need such as clothes, shoes etc. so dont judge[/quote]

How was that obvious in any way at all? They put food in your belly and a roof over your head. They brought you into this world and wether you like it or not they provide for you. You not realizing this and acting like a kid about these kinds of things make you spoiled. The mature thing to do is march down to the police station and tell them straight up my parents abuse me. And also all of this is because your parents won't let you smoke a illegal substance. Medication or not it is ILLEGAL. If you get caught they get fucked especially if it is under their roof.

And your not homeless. That analogy is terrible.

8. they were two people who had sex and had me. they may provide food for me but thats only bcuz it is the law. i am a dependant. i cannot get a job right now so i cannot provide for myself. it would be impossible for me to live on my own. btw i never said i was homeless. im saying that a rich person is more trust worthy then a homeless man is in society

9. [quote name='"OGzium"']

they were two people who had sex and had me. they may provide food for me but thats only bcuz it is the law. i am a dependant. i cannot get a job right now so i cannot provide for myself. it would be impossible for me to live on my own.[/quote]

Why cant you get a job?

10. Don't like their rules? Move out.

Can't move out? Too bad, follow the rules or face the disciplinary consequences. It builds character.

Honestly though, this whole thread smells like a troll.

11. why tf does everybody think that everypost on GC is a troll... and no they have no right to lay their hands on me. i dont where i live

12. Your parents have the right to do whatever the hell they want. Like I said before, if you don't like it, then leave. Everyone I've known who is a victim of abuse (lots and lots) is nowhere near as entitled as you are.

I mean really, you're complaining about being disciplined for doing something that is illegal. Immature doesn't begin to describe you.

I know everyone says that hitting kids is not the way to go and I agree, but if it was really that bad, there would be physical evidence for when the cops show up (assuming you're telling us the truth here, obviously).

13. [quote name='"OGzium"']

why tf does everybody think that everypost on GC is a troll... and no they have no right to lay their hands on me. i dont where i live[/quote]

So why can't you get a job? Are you 14? Either way this is not the place to be posting this. Seriously grow the fuck up and quit smoking until you have your own place. You are acting like a
    Spoiled little brat. Clearly talking didn't get you to quit and if even beatings can't how else can they get through to you? They are doing it the only way they can and you just think because they are doing you wrong it's okay? Well it's not. Welcome to the real world you are under their roof it's their rules. This is something that simply cannot be changed. So what your plan is to go into foster care and torment those parents until they let you smoke weed too? Someone who let you into their home and you are going to continue to do illegal things? Jesus kid.

14. u mad? and no this isnt about weed. and no its not their rules. they have no right to touch me

15. [quote name='"OGzium"']

u mad? and no this isnt about weed. and no its not their rules. they have no right to touch me[/quote]

It's confirmed. It's a troll. I see why your parents beat you.

16. LOL at all the people saying that its fine to beat your kids, Obviously never experienced it firsthand.