Please help!

Discussion in 'General' started by OGzium, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Me and my bro have been caught smoking weed by parents multiple times. Each time they physically or mentally abuse us. Like once they literally beat my bro, to the point where he was spitting blood. and at the time my bro was only 15 and my dad is at least twice his size so he could no fight back. We live in a big house in a nice area so whenever i call the cops on them my parents sweet talk them to thinking that they are not child abusers. Cops are dumbasses. they base their work on stereotypes so when they see two white kids living in a rich neighborhood they think that the people that live there are automatically good people. But anywayssssss, what should i do. Because CPS is obviously not an option.

2. Wow dude. You disobeyed their rules, AND it's about weed which is illegal. They can get in trouble for you smoking weed. They have a right to beat you and your brother. And shows how you respect them by calling the cops.

3. #3 OGzium, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    You know what. FUCK YOU! go get abused by your parents and see how much you like it. Btw weed is decriminalized here in California. So they can not get in trouble for weed. all they have to do is pay a $100 dollar fine. And theyre rich af. If they were living off minimum wage and didnt have much money to spare then i would feel bad. And i need marijuana as a medicine, im not an average kid. I have really bad stress and i have ADD. and Ridolin isnt really helping it

4. No they don't.

If they try to touch you again call the police and scream as loud as you can, then run to your neighbors house and call the police again.

You will most likely get put in foster care, but your parents sound like assholes anyway.

5. Well I mean it is weed here. It's fucking illegal. Either don't get caught or respect their rules while living under their roof.

Edit: And you won't get beat.

6. Don't smoke, or next time they are hurting your brother call the police, and try to record that shit if possible for evidence.

7. I have tried this before. My dad threw a pineapple at me and it welted up my whole arm. CPS said that my parents seem like nice people and that they did it on accident. I fucking hate the goverment

8. I never thought of recording it before. Good idea.

9. I lol at your problems, you need weed? Lmao you don't need weed, and you're stressed? Who gives a flying fuck everybodys stressed. You are an average kid.

You know who really has problems? Kids in Africa that are starving and dying.

10. [quote name='"OGzium"']

You know what. FUCK YOU! go get abused by your parents and see how much you like it. Btw weed is decriminalized here in California. So they can not get in trouble for weed. all they have to do is pay a $100 dollar fine. And theyre rich af. If they were living off minimum wage and didnt have much money to spare then i would feel bad. And i need marijuana as a medicine, im not an average kid. I have really bad stress and i have ADD. and Ridolin isnt really helping it[/quote]

You should have stated that... By that post you sounded like one of those spoiled ass 15 year olds that don't respect their parents.

11. god the younger generation is abunch of re re's

12. Your only option is to hide cameras and catch them on film, then one day skip school and head down to the police department, film cannot lie.

That is what I would do, then they have to believe you.

13. So if you are apart of the older generation, and you use the insult "re re's" what does that make you?

• Like Like x 1

14. ^So did anyone else read this and think... Wtf?

15. U iz dum

16. lol. i am a citizen of the United States of America. The bill of rights states that we have inalienable freedoms. Me choosing wether or not to medicate is my problem. I dont care if i am an average kid. I am mature enough to know know why i am using cannabis. im not one of those dumbass kids who just does weed to look cool. Just because two people had sex and made me doesnt mean i deserve to be hit or insulted by them.

17. Did that dude really just say "re re's"? damn, Blaze i wouldn't even know what that would make them either...

18. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']

^So did anyone else read this and think... Wtf?[/quote]

What's wrong with it?

19. Well guess what weed is illegal, they don't like it, don't smoke or don't get caught.

20. you pretty much said they deserve to get beat....what the fuck man...what the fuck