Please help yellowing leaves =(((((

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by deathstar, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Ok so Ive had the clones under 24hrs of light for the last week and now... there sick? or what? please help.

[​IMG]

2. Cllones huh? How old are they? Looks like they are suffering from a deficiency of potassium in my opinion. May be lacking nitrogen too. Usually a plant will suffer several toxic conditions as one or more begin to affect it. I would suggest transplanting the clone into a large container so roots are not bound. Make sure growing medium is ph balanced to 6.5, and feed a balanced N-P-K fertilizer. There are many to choose from. Do some research here to find out what people are getting good results with. I like Roots Organic line of products personally, but there are many good ones, or maybe even better. Depends on the vibe of your grow...you know?

3. I am growing in small containers to force flower in sog method... =)... I went down to the growstore and the guy said not to buy anything (lol) and that I had just overwatered them... are there any home tricks to add potasium and nitrogen?