please help! yellowing leaves at veins

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by valerien, Jun 24, 2011.

1. hello fellow blades..

heres a few pics of the fan leaves that have yellow spots that seem to be originating from the veins in the leaves.. i increased the ppm of my nutes once I saw this but i'm having PH rising issues that are not getting any better no matter what I do and I am wondering if it's another issue and increasing nutes may be making it worse?

the buds are growing but i'm having ph go from 5.5 to 6.8-7.0 within 6-8 hours

any input is greatly appreciated, it's my first grow and I really want her to be a success. any detailed info needed can be found on first post on the journal link in my sig.

Attached Files:

• y1.jpg
      y1.jpg
      File size:
      217.1 KB
      Views:
    • y2.jpg
      y2.jpg
      File size:
      271.4 KB
      Views:
    • y3.jpg
      y3.jpg
      File size:
      263.2 KB
      Views:
    • y4.jpg
      y4.jpg
      File size:
      220.7 KB
      Views:
    • y5.jpg
      y5.jpg
      File size:
      258 KB
      Views:
    • y6.jpg
      y6.jpg
      File size:
      228.5 KB
      Views:
    • y7.jpg
      y7.jpg
      File size:
      253.2 KB
      Views:
    • y8.jpg
      y8.jpg
      File size:
      251.7 KB
      Views:
    • y9.jpg
      y9.jpg
      File size:
      193.5 KB
      Views:
  2. #2 valerien, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2011
    I had cut some colored roots not long before this in attempt to solve the ph issue, I'm starting to believe it is chlorasis from that but some external reinforcement would be great! :)

3. Possibily PH problems or magnesium defficiancy

:edit: are you sure it's not nutriace burn

4. too high of ph will lock out trace and micro nutes flush the soil with good water.. ph around 5 and let them sit for a little bit..and dry out..reduce or eliminate the nutes for a feeding or two. until you get the ph stabilized.. test the soil and make sure its not above about 6.3

6.8 and 7 is pretty high and will cause trace/micro deficiencies and probably some nute burn if you keep adding nutes

5. its hydro not soil

6. for sure it is all about ph.i would say stop feeding them for a week.
    keep the water ph at 6.0 to 6.1

keep it growing

7. i'm timid to completely stop feeding them 4 weeks into flowering. i'm going to drop the PPM considerably (from 900 to 300) when I wash it out today to see if that has any effect.