Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help with upcoming drug test???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dylan8433, Aug 14, 2018.

1. I'm 23 year old male. 150lbs 5'11. Decent to fast metabolism. Smoked about 1.25gram a day on average. I get a lot of exercise, I have a job where I walk about 10 miles a day in the heat and do other work on top of that, also workout on my own time. Eat relatively healthy. Slowed down signifigantly a week before quitting. Thursday is my drug test and it will be 33 days since I quit.

About a week ago I took a home drug test when I had been off that day. I did some running and stayed eating throughout the day. Came up negative.

However, I took one today, worked very hard today and basically sweated out all the water I drank. Also didnt eat very much. Got home and drank a good bit to test again. Since I was not very hydrated and most of what I drank hasn't worked through my per was very yellow and it came positive....although I could see the ever so faintest line for negative still.

So basically now I'm worried and I need some reassurance. This positive was because the urine was very concentrated with body wastes and not a lot of water right? Didn't really pee throughout the day besides once in the morning. This is why it was positive right? And if I do the proper dilution techniques for the test i should be good since the one a week ago was right?

Please don't tell me about subbing because it's also a physical where I'll probably have to strip down and I dont wanna risk doing any sketchy shit.

Please respond someone.

2. All about your hydration level. Be well hydrated the day of and your fine. Faint line is passing

3. The first test was a faint line for passing but the positive test was like.....not a line I just looked at it really hard until I saw a very very very very faint line. But yeah I think I should be good thanks for the reassurance......could use some more!

4. Ghost line. Youre good. Hydrate my friend.

5. Take some vitamin b as well as hydrate all day and make sure you start drinking the moment you wake up.