Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please Help with Edible Not working.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KravenOne, Feb 1, 2012.

1. I know this doesnt belong here but no one is in the edibles section.

We decarboxilated finely ground reg for 15 minutes in 170 degree stove that had the door cracked.

We then set the stove to the lowest setting and put the weed in a small amount of coconut oil in a double boiler and we cooked it for 3 hours at that low setting. My dose was 1.4 grams and after it was cooked i cooled it and ate it, 3 hours later no high. If there is anything I am missing please let me know and Ill post the details but this is pretty much it can someone tell me what i did wrong? the weed was brown out of the oven and too fine to tell if its crunchy. Please help I would appreciate it i am on the verge of forgetting edibles.

Also,
    My tolerence is relatively high, I smoke 6 times a day. We smoke mainly headies. and scoff at reg. but we want to put it in edibles and my only guess is that my tolerence is too high or this just isnt enough reg. please help +rep for you.

2. Try using a different oil, do you know how much fat was in the coconut oil? The higher fat the better and id cook at about 230ish degrees next time.