Please help. Whats wrong with this seedling??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whackyac, Apr 5, 2016.

1. So the shell was stuck on the seedling. Like there was just a short stem and a seed on top instead of leaves. I tapped the seed with a pen and it came off put it looks really strange underneath? It doesnt look like leaves. Do you think this seedling will make it? The steam seems healthy and fine if that counts for anything.

2. no ideas?

3. You need to be patient.

J

• Like Like x 1
  4. just be paitent, im not too experienced but iv never used a cutting always seed. that to me looks fine i just wouldnt touch it and keep it moist ☺ good luck

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just leave it alone and give it some more time. If nothing happens, you didn't need or want that particular seed anyway....sort of survival of the fittest. If the seed is not strong enough to extricate itself from the hull, it's probably not going to be a strong healthy plant anyway and it's as good a time as any to weed it out. But give it a few more days to have a chance to straighten out and get started growing. I've had them go both ways. Sometimes they'll come on out and grow fine. Other times, they just sit there and nothing happens, at which point I yank them out of the garden. TWW

• Like Like x 1