Please Help! What's wrong with my plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by indygrower, Nov 25, 2011.

1. #1 indygrower, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    White Widow
    4 ft tall
    3 gallon pot
    9 weeks into flower
    600w hps
    Temp: 72-77 during the day, 60-65 at night
    Hum: 50%
    Water - 1100ppm, pH:6.3
    Organic Soil Mix
    Nutrients - General Hydroponics: 15ml/gal:Nova Bloom, 2ml/gal:CalMag, 2.5ml/gal hydroplex (used for first time in the beginning of week 9) 1 tsp/gal molasses

Same thing happened to my pineapple express that i harvested a few days ago. Spots never spread to buds just fan leaves. I'm thinking maybe magnese deficient but I can't really tell, hopefully someone else has experience with this problem and will be able to give some suggestions. Other than these spots, plant is otherwise perfectly healthy.

Pics included, thanks for the help!

Attached Files:

2. If you have a 4 foot plant in a 3 gallon pot your plant is probably root- bound. I wouldnt worry about it, sounds like you are close enough to harvest that it wont really matter.

3. [quote name='"growsensmokes"']If you have a 4 foot plant in a 3 gallon pot your plant is probably root- bound. I wouldnt worry about it, sounds like you are close enough to harvest that it wont really matter.[/quote]

I don't think she's root bound, there would be different symptoms. I have another white widow in a 3 gal pot thats over 5' tall that's petfectly healthy.

4. Damn, thats pretty amazing. 1 gallon per foot is what I go by. Oh well, good luck to you then.

5. [quote name='"growsensmokes"']

Damn, thats pretty amazing. 1 gallon per foot is what I go by. Oh well, good luck to you then.[/quote]

Yeah, it grew a lot while flowering. It started at about a foot and a half. I probably will use bigger pots next grow.

6. thats a nice burst in size while flowering... GJ

the spots look like p/k (it's one or the other) toxicity...I get a few every time I overdo it... but like you said, it never spreads to the buds, just the fan leaves...meh.

7. [quote name='"Fengshui"']thats a nice burst in size while flowering... GJ

the spots look like p/k (it's one or the other) toxicity...I get a few every time I overdo it... but like you said, it never spreads to the buds, just the fan leaves...meh.[/quote]

Cool, thanks. I'll try not to over do it, but good to know, nothing really to worry about.