Please help... What's wrong with my plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jimoffy1, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Hey guys got 4 plants outdoors growing in coco, all the same apil same pots and same feeding schedule. Today one of my plants I noticed had some crispy dried out kind of new growth?

I had these scale pests on one branch a couple weeks ago and pulled them all off, that branch ended up dying (not sure if from scales or because it wasn't receiving light under my scrog net). Anyway this is what it looks like. It's just shooting pre flowers now so flowering is starting now. (Australia) anyway these are outdoor plants, I'm sure it's not weather because it was only 30 Celsius today, I've had 40 Celsius days a month ago with no problems. Could it be over fert? Spider mites?(I have them ATM) or maybe I need to water more often because the plant is so big in a 100litre pot?

Attached Files:

2. What are you feeding it, how often, are you adjusting pH, do you foliar feed and how much direct sun is it getting?

In other words a little more info please.

Honestly it looks like nutrient burn. Possible bugs. Look on the back of the leaves for possible offenders. You might need a magnifying glass or scope.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks like either nute burn or fungus gnats. More info would help.

Are you making sure to flush every 2 feedings?

What's your runoff PPM?

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

4. Mites for sure see the speclled spots on the healthy leaves there are kinda whitish at first thats where the mites have been feeding what is the daytime high temp

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app