Please help! Whats up with the spots?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by pufpufnskatetuf, Feb 10, 2013.

1. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

Attached Files:

2. looks like nute burn along with being root bound :(

3. So what should I do? Less nuetriants bigger pot?

4. The second pic wouldnt load for me but it looks like spider mites to me. I've never had them on MJ but have on many other plants in my greenhouse and that's what it looks like. If so look on the underside of the leaves and you might see some little red/brown specs. A magnifying glass would help. If so use neem oil. concentrate. Follow directions on container except make it about 1/2 the strength. I could be wrong but that's what it looks like from the pic.

5. Yeah looks like mite damage. Check the unsersides you see white spots and black moving spots thats the mite eggs and their parents.

6. I was able to see your second picture and it still looks like spider more damage to me. Check the underside of the leaves. Also by any chance do you see any spider webs forming anywhere on the crop? I would spray it with neem oil and quick. They can destroy your plant. I would get Neem Oil concentrate from local garden center and use it at half strength. Try and get the concentrate that you mix up instead of the ready-to-spray solutions.

7. Its mites...you need to wash every leave off including the underside especially. Then you need to get some spray and treat them for a couple of weeks.

Also yes you need to pot up soon.

Take a closeup picture of the underside. I guarentee youll see tiny black dots.