Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help Whats the fastest way to clear out my system for drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffersong808, Mar 27, 2015.

1. I am trying to join the United States Marine Corps, & I got surgery to close my stretched earlobe.
    I am going to retake the ASVAB next week and then I'm in :)

Only problem is I am surrounded by potheads constantly & I have been one for many years... :(

What is the most effective and quickest way to detox my Marijuana-intoxicated body? Please help! 
    Thanks in advance ^___________________^

2. #2 jay719, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Your going to get 100 different recommendations to do shit like drink tons of water, cranberry juice, now in, detox drinks, exercise, and so on. None of them are 100% effective in helping to speed the detox process. It could take a month to detox no matter what you try.

Now in = niacin, auto correct got me.

3. I would eat huge amounts of oysters and mackerel. Seriously, handfuls of each. And lots of soda water.

4. I have done this 2 times and both times it worked. I take 3 vitamin b complex pills, drink so much water till you piss clear then take another 3 to make urine yellow.

Both times i smoked less than 2 days before the test. I should mention that i dont smoke every day and i got a very fast metabolism.

Google flushing. I would give you a link but i dont have time.

5. im just gonna run alot and sweat alot hopefully i pass the test next week