Please help what sex is my weed plant? Male, Female, or Hermi?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Miffedthree, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Its a few days into flowering now and i still cant make the call to pull it out yet please help.

Attached Files:

2. i see hairs but i see other items . but likely its female if it were male you would have some serious nuts on it . wait 2 more weeks and you will know for 100 % sure lol . its just to early to tell if i had to guess its all female

3. Thank you so much this is much relief to hear.

4. I say all out male. Look at this close up -

IMG_2632.PNG

I'm only on my iPhone but see zero evidence of female flowers. Please take a couple better close up pictures away from that goldurn blurple LED please.

J

• Like Like x 2
  5. I zoomed in best I could and still see no female parts. I'll wait to hopefully see better pictures away from the LED, though...

IMG_2633.PNG
    IMG_2634.PNG
    IMG_2635.PNG

Good luck

J

6. we will see . were all hoping i am correct . do not cut ( IT ) yet lol . the close up pic does help some but the darn led is goofing us up . if i were you i would snap a few more pics in a week then we will know for 100 % sure . to me its to early to make a determination . those look like they could be hairs start to shoot out . here look at these pics and compare . notice the male pic has zero hairs . http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.co...o-sex-outdoor-marijuana-plants-36181-w800.jpg

7. Thanks for the advice but the time did come and it sadly turned out to be a fuckin male. I killed that bitch around 5/5/17

8. sucks bro . wish i was correct .