Please help what is this white growth looks like cauliflower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Islandborn, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Hope the pics are good enough tough to get in Centre of tent with a Scrog only 2 buds have this and would like to know what it is[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

2. I read somewhere that that's a mutation! But I could be wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Try and get a picture that isn't blurry.

J

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. That must be it I have a mars II 900 an out 6" I will try moving it up it is only 2 buds and they are closest to light. Thank you

5. Thank you it is recommended at 12" but I heard that the mars II can get pretty close with good air circulation and different strains are more reziliant than others. That being said it's still a learning process for me and appreciate you taking the time to help and have raised the light to 9" as this problem only started 3 days ago I will keep a close eye on them. How was the growth after when yours got this?

6. It's mistakenly called bud hash but it really isn't. Moose is right on this. It usually occurs with led lighting btw. Even when the led is,at proper distance, u can still get it. Nothing harmful

7. Light bleaching. Older blurple led over- saturated the spectrums and it occurs on even the commercial fixtures newer, full spectrum led have helped with that issue.
    Cut it off later, unless your growing centerfolds, then your screwed :).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. I love that: "unless you are growing centerfolds". Never heard it before. Like it. BTW I did get it with my Cree 3590 LED too but much much much less. With Blurple LED it shows up almost every time.

9. Its lightburn... back your lights up to about 12 inches or so...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

10. Lower power leds can run at closer light distance like 12" or so. Once you get above about a 300 watt led you'll have to run a larger lighting distance. Higher power leds run about 18-24", sometimes more.

• Like Like x 1