Please help! What is this ? My first grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by brentberger, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Hey tjanks for taking the time to look and help, my first indoor grow ive got 4 plants under 2 600 watt LED 2x4x8
    As you can see in the pictures many of the tips of my leaves are starting to curl to the side i didnt know if this was a heat issue or nutrients issue or something else i moved the lights up a little higher before taking these pics hoping that it would be the problem i did have the lights about 14-16" above them before now i have them about 24" above them, also in one of the pictures it looks as thoigh i have a bug munching on the leaf i havnt seen any bugs in there so far any ideas??

Attached Files:

2. nutrient lockout.

See how your stems on your leaves are purpling like that?
    The leaves are twisting bc of PH issues, and thats why you're getting your lockout.

PH your water.

(If your too lazy walmart brand water is PH'd at 6.5. You're welcome <3 )
    But if you add nutes to that you'll still wanna PH it most likely.

dont feed for a while.

If it was a deficiency you'd see it on your lower growth first.

3. Okay thank you i really havnt been feeding it nutes at all jusy regular well water very clean, when i repoted them and put them in the closey 12 days ago i put in some organic plant food i think it was 6-3-2 and really good Lamberts organic soil, other tgeb that no nutes idk if i over did the plant food if soo can i just wait it out and keep giving it regular wster ?