Please help, weird looking leaves.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Kbngamer, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Hi guy This is my first time growing. The plant is in coco and feeding with canna coco a and b with tap water. 10ml of canna per gallon. Ph 5.8 ppm 1020. The strain is gorilla glue. Feed it 6 day a week and 7th flush with plan water. Using t8 lighting with 4 bulbs, 24hr on with about 4-5 inches away from the top of the plant. The room temperature is around 73-75. This is the only plant that is showing this sign.

If I'm missing anything please let me know. Thank you.

2. Your plants (if they're all that size), are desperately in need of a transplant into some new soil. If you can't get formulated grow soil, use a decent quality off the shelf potting mix and add about 30-40% perlite to it to get the drainage you need. Stay away from nutes so much. We start ours in Solo cups and go 85% through the veg cycle before starting nutes....because we grow in excellent soil and the soil does the work. Nutes are plant food. Any container plant....basically what we're doing here, is going to eventually use up all the natural nutrients (food) in the container if it's let stay in one long enough. It really doesn't need ANYTHING until it's grown to the point that it's used up the goodies in the soil it's planted in. THEN you start nutes. But in your case, everything can be solved be repotting these into 1 gallon containers with new soil mix with good drainage or FGS. When the plant gets larger than the container it's in (wider/taller), most of the time this means your plant is slightly root bound in the current container and it's time to go up a size in container. Keep your container sizes close as you pot up. The more soil a plant has to reroot into, the longer it takes. But I definitely think repotting these will help your plants. Give just plain pH'd tap water (if you live in US) and put back under the lights till nearly DRY before watering again. Good luck! TWW