PLEASE HELP!! very sick plant... (pic)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by splurp, Oct 22, 2009.

1. This is my first time growing and my plant has looked healthy up untill now. i did not check it for 3 days and today i went to look at it and all of the branches and leaves were drooping and the two lowest leaves are completely yellow. I have been giving this plant nothing but water and light and have a fan blowing on it. What can i do to save my plant??? is it a ph problem?? i never tested the ph levels of my soil and i dont know how to go about doing so... are there nutrients or fertilizers that i should be giving to my plant??? please, anyone who has any idea what i should do any help is greatly appreciated. thanks alot. (sorry the pic is sideways)

Attached Files:

2. how much are you watering it

also how big of a pot is it in.

3. i give it like a cup of water every 2-3 days? idk what volume the pot is but it isnt huge.

4. [​IMG]
    Yep, i think the roots aren't getting any oxygen.
    And yes, you should feed the plant

Attached Files:

5. what should i do to get more oxygen to the roots? also what kind of nutes should i get??? im gonna run to home depot and see what i can find...

6. I think you have over watered it. Keeping the soil wet will cut off the oxygen supply to the roots. Let the soil dry out a bit before watering again.

7. Man, don't plant stuff too deep on the vases. It harms the air flow on the base of the trunk (to side of the soil). It is through a negative pressure on the top of the soil that the roots suck air from below. If the air is not flowing above ground, it won't come in from below.

I'd say you could go get some soil with more drainage, remove the plant from the vase carefully, without removing the soil, stuff the bottom of the vase with the soil with better drainage, put the plant back on top of it, stuff the sides with the better soil also.

But BEFORE doing this, check if it is not too much water or lack of nutes. When the plant gets better, do the soil thingy.

Godspeed mon