Please help,tolerance high after just one week?

Discussion in 'General' started by Live_Life, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Thank you for taking the time to read I really need your feedback guys, basically I only burned at night around 12 when my parents were sleeping and I would pack 2 bowls on a chillum and that would have me blazed off my ass. Well2 weeks ago I've gotten a new dealer and all of his stuff is dank, he sold me some berry white that got me so high when I tried to stand up I literally fell back down it was amazing haha. Well.... having dank has tempted me to burn more and for the past week and a half or so I've burned twice a day instead of once (two bowls each). But something has happened.... I'm not getting that high. I don't know how to explain it but I'm not feeling that stoned sensation in the head or body. I get I would say a little more than a buzz and that would last maybe 30ish minutes and I'm done. If I do take a t break even for just 4 days it's like my tolerance goes to 0, but I don't want to take a break. All of my friends burn 10x more than I do every single day and they get pretty dam blazed every time so what's the deal? Is it that just a few sober days and my tolerance goes negative 50 but one week of a little extra toking brings my tolerance to 100? Please if you guys have any ideas let me know.

2. Smoke more.

3. To be honest I tried that yesterday, after 2 bowls I felt the slight high and so I figured "fuck it I wanna feel stoned again" so I packed another 2 bowls, but I just stayed at that level and the feeling isn't even that long lasting. 

4. #4 ONEateSE7EN, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
    its simple. smoke less so you get higher when you DO smoke or just smoke a fuck ton so you always have THC in your blood and you kinda get "re-high".

5. Why stop at 4? Leonardo didn't paint just Mona.

6. You've become desensitized to the effects because of how often you use and how much. To counter-act this you need to dose more. Another option is to restrain from using it for 24-72 hours. Depending on your body this is all the time that is needed to lose the dull , foggy, muddy headed feeling. When your head feels clear you can certinaly notice and when you smoke again you will be more sensitive to some of the more subtle effects that seems to get lost with tolerance.

7. Are you sure it's "dank"?  I smoke daily and get high eveytime.  Of course the more you smoke the higher your tolerance...but if you have quality herb you shouldn't build a tolerance that quickly.  Some strains are going to have a ceiling so it doesn't matter how much you smoke, but some do.  Oh and don;t do heroin :eek: :bongin:

8. Yeah my friends all love it and for example two nights ago I burned with a friend and as I'm packing the 3rd and last bowl ( already hit the "a little above buzz" celing) he says "holy hit dude I'm high as hell" and starts laughing and it hit me.... I would be saying the exact same thing at this exact time ;_; I honestly think a t break is the only answer, I'm not burning until tomorrow morning to test 1 full day.

9. keep us updated

10. #10 PurplePermafrost, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
    Try working out and getting a good exercise in before blazing. Maybe take a small 24 hour break though as well just so your body knows sober again. But get some good exercise in and it will definitely help. :smoke:I do suggest however an extended break of 10+ days. I smoked everyday all day for 9 months and took a 10 day break. Got blazed as fuck on day 11 :) worth the wait. My tolerance is still much lower and I smoke daily again for the last week. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Just another update, grabbed a dub of some blackberry kush he had (hadn't smoked in a day) and I am blazed again! Toking as we speak overlooking a beautiful lake with some friends with amazing music! Great night.. Keeping toking guys :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app