Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please Help! This is super important.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CoherentSnail, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Ok, so usually i get decent feedback from these forums. I really need help now. I'm schedualed to take a urine test tomorrow for my new job at 10:00 A.M. It is currently 11:10 P.M.

I long ago quit smoking weed as i joined the military. Recently though i have smoked K2 (As recent as yesterday i would believe.) Also, i have snorted oxycodone within the past two or three days. Will these affect my test. I heard that pills leave your system after a few days and that K2 doesn't show up at all. Can anyone give me hard facts about the two? What i can do to prepare?

2. k2 uses a chemical (jwh-018) which does not show up on any drug tests, so don't even worry about that man...as far as the oxys...i'm no expert on that, but i'd imagine it wouldn't show up on the test...best of luck man...hope everything turns out ok :D

3. Even if oxy does show up, just make up an excuse like you had a really big headache and nothing else was available.

4. ^^^^^ had a really big headache no asprin and had some oxys from a while ago for *something*

good luck bro!