please help sulfur vaporizer

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rentamoscasas, Mar 23, 2006.

1. this is my first grow can somebody help me when and how to use a sulfur vaporizer

2. Hey man, welcome to grasscity!

I'm sure someone would be glad to answer your question, but your posted in the growers forum!:p

post in a suitable forum and ill bet your will get more feedback!

hope this helps, thc101

3. If you're talking about a sulphur burner, then you posted in the right place. If you're not talking about a sulphur burner, then I have no idea what you're talk'n about.

Anyway, I'll assume that's what you mean. For the control of some pests and certain molds and mildew, you can use a sulphur burner in your grow room for an organic approach.

Just hang your burner in the center of your room and place some powdered sulphur in the pull out tray or unscrew it and put some in the little cup. Plug it in, turn it on, and you're done.

Keep in mind, though, that most of these are designed for a larger room or greenhouse.

4. yes sulphur burner. thank you, my cuestion is i have 2 separed rooms, i for vegg and clones and 1 for flowering do i put it in the flowering room and how many times a day or a week

5. I wouldn't even mess with it unless you have a legit need. If you control temp. and humidity and make sure you have good airflow, then you probably don't even need it. If you start to suspect a mildew issue, bust that thing out.

If you do use it, put it in the flowering room. This is where you don't want your tight, little nugs to develop any mold issues.

6. thank you the thing is that i have 96 plants in the flowering room and i dont want to mold:)

7. 96 plants for your first grow? Holy mackerel!