Please Help spider mites, mold?? IDK? Black spots week 6 of flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by VisineRocks, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Okay I have A TGA Dairy queen Stivia. She is on day 48 of 12/12 supposed to finish around day 65-70. The last couple of days I've noticed small black dots on about 10% of some lower fan leaf stems. What could this be? The dont move and can't be wiped off the are not on the leaves just the stems and the stems that run down the middle of a leaf.

Some tiny holes here and there but I figured they were for a couple house flies or ladybugs that cam in the tent a couple times. I'm running DWC and starting a hempy grow out side of the tent with a few clones. heres a bunch of pics.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      29.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      37.2 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      26.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      25.7 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      24.1 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      31.3 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      46.4 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      47.2 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      39 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      38.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Bump please

3. Go in there, spend a long time looking at every leaf, tear off the ones with lots of eggs or mites, then go to the hardware store and buy a 'hotshots' strips, they are a pest killer, and stick that puppy in with your plant for 18 to 36 hours, you might want to read up on the stuff, some people say not to use it but I think it is ok based on the reading I did. Still I avoided spending long in the room when it was there. But it does the trick ;) maybe try some greencure or use a dehumidifier for your mold problem. high ph water too! good luck!

4. How is your lady doing? you chop her down yet?