Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

please help someone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by aslan.550, Mar 19, 2017.

?

i smoked weed and i got drunk,and i am feeling weird for 2 weks ,will this go away?i am freaking out

1. can it be weed hangover

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. or burnout

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So i got high asf like i oversmoked ,then i got drunk ,then when i went asleep the next they i felt like dizzy ,de-realization,foggy,lazy,sleepy,likee i feel everything is a dream,and it passed two weeks from then and i still feel like this,but i feel it going away slowly,but its still her and i am freaking out,i dont know what is happening to me,i read that it can be like weed hangover or some bournout but i am not sure ,can someone help me and tell me will this go away or am i gonna be this way forever?please?

2. If its been two weeks...its probably permanent.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Did you start a second thread on this topic OP?

4. Yes

5. How you know?

6. Maybe it's like a ghost high? One time I smoke a lot in one day and for a week afterwards I would feel high again out of nowhere, and I would feel like every event that happened hay day was all in my head and I was getting dizzy. Not the best thing to do, but the way I fixed it was smoking again haha :p idk how to actually get rid of it the right way though.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Haha idk cuzz i feel like its going away but slowly

8. Yep, that's what I felt with mine haha. Just like a light dizzy feeling, I remember that, and then my friend kinda talked me into smoking again and I gave in and it actually got me out of it :p my advice, if you do try it I suggest you definitely don't smoke as much as you did the first time.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Myb i will try,thank you.

10. OK, buddy I know this sounds difficult right now but here me out on this ok just listen,

What you have to do is acquire 3 brown bags and place them adjacent to your next-door neighbor's lawn. When you have done this at exactly 3:16 pm, PACIFIC TIME, you must then prepare a squirrel nut trap to contain the evidence that the bags were cleverly used as a rouge so the squirrel could climb your tree. If you notice the squirrel did not climb the tree, your hangover is not permanent. Thank me when you catch this devious squirrel.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hahahaha wtf dude

12. So you caught the squirrel, I presume?

• Like Like x 2
  13. You're welcome :) good luck btw

• Like Like x 1
  14. Haha no,no squirrels

15. Ty

16. How can it be permanent ,weed cant damage u permanently i mean this shit cant be permanently

17. I think he's messin with you. Could you possibly be dehydrated or something? Maybe there is something else going on that your unaware of.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Well,i didnt think of that.....but i dont feel anything elsee