Please help small white spots on leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by irishweeds, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Ya so noticed these last night looked a little bit into it and i am guessing spider mites. It is a indoor grow as i am not 100% shure on what it is of yet can any one confirm from looking i can see no spider mites. The top of the leaves were light burned at the tips if that has anything to do with it. This is 1st grow would love any feedback.

Attached Files:

2. Get a paintbrush, dry no paint, and flock it on the upside and underside of the leaf a d continue all round the plant on buds too!
    Peace

3. Thanks kush do you think this is spider mite damage is only on like 2 or 3 leafs and to me specs look a little different from other spider mite damage i have seen.

4. Yeah, so try that and if that doesn't work I would recomend cutting them

5. Just cut off the leafs with spots on them and should i spray them with soap and water or bleach and water heard that works.

6. Okay happy growing! Indoor or outdoor?

7. You need to go get neem oil or a spider mite treatment. Removing the spotted leafs won help. They've festered by the time you see damage. YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THE MITES or it WILL ruin your plant. Look on the smaller leafs inside the plant that's where they really get going