Please Help, Sick Plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ithinkicannabis, Apr 17, 2009.

1. The leaves are hard to the touch, like crunchy. My other plants are thriving--ever since I put my babies under more lights, this one plant has not been doing good. At first it was just droopy, now there are these orange, almost rust-colored blotches all over the bottom set of leaves. I'll attach some pics. It's bagseed. I know many of you are against MG as a growing medium, but it's what I started out with. Nutes haven't been introduced yet. They're 18 days old now. Any help would really, really, really, really be appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. that still looks like nute burn, even though your not using nutrients. a deficincy would mostly start from the tips.
    Anyway, i wouldnt worry much about the bottom fan leaves, its the new growth to worry about.
    this might be a silly question, have you drain holes at the bottom of your pots? the droopiness is a sign of over watering.

3. Thanks for responding! Yep, I made sure to cut a sufficient amount of drain holes along the bottom. For a while I actually thought I was under watering my plants because I was so paranoid about over watering. So should I just leave that plant as is or trim the affected areas off? Thanks again!