Please help. Sick plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Doc389, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Hello,

I am new to growing marijuana and would like to know if someone could diagnose this plant for me. Gonna attempt to attach the pic. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a phosphorus deficiency, Are you feeding her nutes if so how much and what nutes, I can't tell you how too correct it intill I know what's causing it. Posteoporosis as much info as possible eg... PH, ppm, nutes, lights, soil

• Like Like x 1
  3. Any chance of a nitrogen deficiency?

4. I'm feeding it fox farm trio nutrients, big bloom and grow big but not tiger bloom yet. I'm giving it the minimum suggested amount every other watering. Thanks for your help.

5. I'm using a 1000 watt Led light system about 20 to 24 inches away from my plants and a soil mixture of mushroom compost and organic potting soil with vermiculite mixed in. My PH runs about 6.8 to 7.

6. Another thing, I'm running the lights 24 hrs a day and my temp is around 80 to 85 and humidity is around 45 to 50. I was using CLF's at first but then I invested in the LED lighting system. It seems to be staying hotter and has a lower humidity as a result of that change. I have two fans in the 5 x 5 grow tent as well.

7. I use fox farm nuts also but i didnt start until VEG and only started with 25% of recommended dose and gradually worked my way up to rec. dose. Read alot of info on NUT BURNING and i did not want to make that mistake. Good ol RO water and seaweed extract PH to 6.5-6.8 has been amazing for my crop

8. OK everything sounds good your ph is a tad high tho try lowering it to around 6.5 and see how that works and ya Bostontoker there might be some n deficiency too. Mabye give it a good flush too and lower ph too 6.5 I think there's some lockout either from ph or excess salt buildup. Do you have a ppm pen you can measure the runoff with that would tell you if it's salt build up or if it's ph

9. Thank you. I only have a PH tester. I will try to get the other equipment. Thanks again.

10. Thanks for the advice.

11. Your welcome and Good luck growing