Please help seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Captain Black Thumb, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Hi my grow bros n sisters i noticed one of my girls was not doing so great in week 7 of flower so i opened up one of the buds and found what looked like seeds however its definately a femele plant dripping with thc plus the seed looking things rnt growing in pods just sort of chilling inside the bud i would really apreciate any ideas as all my years growing havnt seen this?

Attached Files:

2. Looks like it may be starting to Hermie.. Should be OK though seeing as your so far into flower mate!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks for the reply much appreciated i will be cutting it in a week or 2 i have one the same age next to it and 2 in veg about a meter a way do you think it could polinate them?

4. From what I've seen on your plant, I would say your safe mate! My last one was the same (loads of seeds) but no male parts were evident. I continued/harvested and all good !

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sweet as so can a pollinated female repollinate another female if its only got seeds developing?

6. The already pollinated plants will not pollinate the others unless they have male flowers on them. So I reckon ur safe!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks heaps i can sleep tonight not stressing about my 2 in veg haha

8. It's fine mate -Sleep easy - Remember - The plants with male flowers are the ones you don't want, If the plants have seeds that is ok, the seeds will not harm any of the new plants coming into your growing environment.

9. if its a female plant look around to see if theres any flowers ( nannas) growing away under say the sugar leaves ,,but ive also had a female plant that had a few seeds grow in the calyx's and i looked every where to see if any of the plants had grown a flower some where and pollinated the plant but couldnt find any ,,,and when i opened the seed shell up there was No seed embryo inside it just an empty seed case ,,,i think some female plants if they have no been pollinated will try and make seed and may just make the shell case in the calyx that is empty weird i know but ive seen it happen ,,,some times the empty seed cases or just really tiny in the bottom of the calyx's ,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sweet thanks Mac

• Like Like x 2
  11. #11 mactheman, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    hi there ,,,just going to say though if the seedcases do have the embryo inside them( white inside where root and leaves start) it maybe pollinated so give you plants a good looking over to see where the male flower/s can be ,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  12. Unregulated breeding stemming from a general misunderstanding of how late blooming hermaphroditism is artificially induced to created "feminized" seeds will cause earlier and earlier secondary sex showing with each subsequent breeding!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. "Not True Feminized" Seed, you are talking about ( Rodelization ). Which still mean's there are Male Chromosome's in the gentic's. Only a Female that has been applied with either "Colloidal Silver" or "Silver Thiosulfate" will inhibit the Ethylene production that stop's the Male Chromosome being introduced to the Seed.
    I dont know why people still get confused with this topic? It's all self explanatory...

• Like Like x 1
  14. You are absolutely right, I was trying to simplify the science for our friend here, but my point remains the same!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. No worries boss,
    Im sure "someone" should, make a sticky thread on the subject.

• Like Like x 1
  16. He who smealt it dealt it, it’s on you now brother, lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. #17 Digger, Dec 16, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    I think that a grower should do his/her own research first & then start to ask questions if there not sure of thing's.
    I did & learned alot... and still asking questions...

• Like Like x 1