Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help scared to smoke again

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jut420, Jul 3, 2012.

1. I am an experienced smoker but the other night I took a huge bong rip and didn't feel to good it felt like there was smoke I was trying to burp out but I couldn't I had trouble breathing and my heart rate was rediculosly fast after about 20 mins of not being able to breath right I started throwing up I threw up 16 times that night I'm scared if I smoke again it could happen again. anyone know what happend to me? or if it's okay to smoke again? I've got my bowl right here and it needs to be used

2. You most likely smoked some nasty ass green out of a nasty ass bong.

3. Try not to take such a huge rip. If it keeps happening though maybe you could switch to vaping or eating.

4. taking huge rips outta bongs will do that to ya. Ive seen it, but ive never puked on bud anyway. Just take it easy, try to smoke again if you want. I doubt you will puke again unless you rip a bong to hard again, or you got nasty stuff, but i wouldnt know. Then you found you limit

5. it wasn't bad weed none of my other friends had any reaction but Im gonna still hit that bong as hard cuz it made me its bitch but I'm gonna make it my bitch

6. Take a fat rip right now.

7. Take an even bigger rip, show the bong who's boss. If you throw up even more admit defeat and take tiny rips.

8. I've almost thrown up before and its from taking a huge rip. Smaller hits will solve this, but not too small. :smoke:

9. yeah fuck that bong up hahah

10. well it sounds like a noob problem. and you shouldnt ingest it if you are really that scared. thats why i dont like boomers.

send the bowl my way i dont have any buds.

11. Sounds like a whitewall hit!!! Nice!keep it up!:D

12. Your obviously not experienced if you don't even know your limits.

13. Don't do such big hits. If you can't handle the amount of smoke in a bong hit, try pipes and joints for awhile. Better to take a bunch of little hits than huge hits that knock you the fuck out.

14. I felt the same way a couple weeks ago when I ripped a gb after smoking earlier that night. I didn't throw up, but I felt like I might. I was coming off a t break and tried to smoke too much, too soon. For me, it's all about pace and knowing your limits. As others mentioned, just take smaller hits and you should be fine.

15. its probably because you swallowed smoke next time dont do it and you should be fine and also remember your experienced, and its just bud dont panic