Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please Help Rolling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sw33tdwill, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Alright I smoke almost everyday and eat edibles and what not. But I can't roll to save my life I've watched a million videos I really feel retarded trying to roll my mind goes blank and I always fuck up it seems so simple but I just thin I'm incapable of rolling any tips?

2. Buy a pouch of bugler tobacco. Just practice rolling. Really helps yo

3. It depends on the roach, if your roach is good then it should be a good rolled joint.

Steps I take are:

1) Put your roach on the your paper
    2) Put your weed on the paper
    3) Roll it as tight as you can for the moment, don't overfill or it will fall, you can fill it afterwards.
    4) Lick the sticky part and make it like a little cone.
    5) Fill it up as you want it and it should be cool.

Let me know how it goes...

4. Input=Output...if you really want to get better at something what do you do...practice...tobacco like someone else said would be easiest probly

5. I rolled my first one! Yay! lol usually i fuck it up its not perfect but this will do. :smoke: