Please help!!! ready to harvest with mold

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by twopac102, Oct 6, 2012.

1. ive been growing a plant outdoors and there is mold on ONLY SOME parts of the plant....its was watered this morning....can i harvest now? should i harvest now? when i do harvest what should i do about the mold....i dont want it to spread....how should i dry this out?

2. shout i cut out the pieces with mold?

3. you can do that.. how significant is it? if you just cut it out will you be sacrificing alot of product or only a bit?

4. it seems like its spreading

5. its happened so quick its was fine like 5, 6 days ago

6. harvest and cut out the mold make sure there is plenty of air movement (fans) in your drying space

7. You should put up some pics see how bad it is

8. Yes...put up some pics if you can. I ran into this problem last year with two plants

9. my camera sucks....ill try to get some pics tomorrow...its too dark out.....thanks everyone

10. Attempt to remove the infected parts, they can be used for BHO.

11. Cut those moldy parts out before it destroys your entire crop. And get a fan to blow on em if at all possible. Extension cord maybe. If your that close to harvest start getting rid of leaves inside and around the plant that you think will help air flow through the plant. Especially if it just rained and you already have mold it's gonna get ten times worse till it destroys everything.then when you do harvest your gonna have to crack the buds open and make sure it is t all grey and fuzzy in there