Please help, question moving indoor to outdoor

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by floatindownslig, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Hello to all those out there, responses would be much appreciated! I have a question regarding moving indoor plants in soil to outdoors. I currently have a Full Moon (50/50) that is around 4 feet tall with bark beginning to grow on it, and a three foot tall L.A. Confidential that have been vegging indoors under a 1000 watt MH, my question is, can i move the two outdoors in early March, planted in the ground? I will be surrounding the two with a homemade greenhouse and will be digging extremely large holes so they will be getting plenty of nutrients.
    I know that the plants might switch to flowering because it is early March and there is only 13-14 hours of sunlight, but do you all think that the two will be alright after it goes back from flowering to vegging when it gets later in the season? These are two, pretty large plants already as it is, and like I said, already has bark forming so do you all think that they will be okay?
    I need to move the plants outdoors as soon as possible, as they have gotten too big for any indoor space, please, any advice will be much appreciated.

Because the two are going outside so early and since they are already the size of some outdoor plants my thinking is that they will get huge.

For the deer and other animals I am going to get some coyote piss, any body else successful with it?

Thank you to all reading,

2. hello, is anybody out there?

3. yea dude my plants had to move a couple of times and they turnded up fine

4. good to hear, i really just want the two to get massive trunks- they probably will max at 7-9 feet, but the support will only improve, thats what i'm hoping at least. has anybody's two or three-month's-old ever been through a bit of frost and storms? it usually floats at around 36-40 on the cool nights, hasnt been freezing in a while. live at roughly 1800 ft. now that i've been researching the full moon that i got from the club ive been getting ever more excited as it is a massive producer anyways at 1500, and thats without having vegged an extra several months.