Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help! Question about Drug Test URGENT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ayoooo, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Hi guys sorry I have to waste bandwidth with a stupid question like this but I figured these forums would be the best place to ask. Mods please feel free to move this if it's in the wrong place, sorry.

About me:

I am 5'3" and weigh about 120 pounds and I'm shipping out for the military next month on the 2nd. I've smoked approximately 1 blunt a month since July. The first two times or so I did not even get high that much or at all from almost immediately blowing out the smoke like a cigarette. I exercise at least 3-4 times every week whether it be basketball, running, or lifting weights. I only have minor amounts of fat on my abdomen and a little on my chin and I'm overall in good shape. The last time I smoked was during Black Friday. From now till January 2nd, do you guys think I'm going to be clear for the urine test? What about blood or hair follicle? Thanks a lot for your time.

2. You'll be fine. Don't sweat it bro.

3. it's extremely rare to get a blood or hair test unless you're being investigated for a high-classed felony. you're a relatively small person, you smoke very seldom and you exercise a lot more than the average chronic user. statistics that say thc is testable for up to 30 days in urine are based on extreme cases where subjects are heavy and habitual users that get relatively no exercise and have no self control over their munchies. you'll most likely be clean after 7 days and without doubt under 14 days

4. Thanks a lot both of you....that helps put my mind to rest. haha

5. Yeah the only thing is the hair, my cousin was going to get a job in the CIA and they asked him whether or not he has smoked marijuana in the past three years, but they had already done a test so he just told the truth. Sucks for him :/

But yeah I doubt they would do that for you. Just urine.

6. Yeah that and the hair test was something I'm scared of. Before I ship out they'll ask me if I've done any drugs since I've enlisted. I don't know whether to tell the truth and admit it - living the Army values - Honor, Integrity being a few that apply to this situation. If I lie and get caught I'll be really fucked. If I tell the truth I'll be fucked. Hopefully I can pass the test and not get caught. I do not plan on ever doing it again, just wanted to serve my country and fulfill my dreams. I just slipped up and did something I definitely shouldn't have. =/

7. yea....... dont even think about not lying.

8. Firstly, don't worry, you're fine and you will pass your test.

But more importantly -

They are going to ask you the drug question, and you have to lie. Same thing happened to my buddy. They gave him all this shit about "blah blah we can look up any records and if you lie we're gonna kill you blahhh" but his recruiter told him to lie his ass off, and he did. He got away with it just fine.

9. Exactly. That's exactly how me and all my friends NEVER got caught in HS. We would work out at the weight room 4 times a week, drink shitloads of water and gatorade and piss a lot lol. We were known for going to the bathroom like every 10 minutes in class cause we drank so much water. But we smoked pretty much every day and through my four high school years I passed around seven tests. You'll be fine, and props to you for going to service our country :smoking:

10. Appreciate all the help fellas :)

11. Smoke another one dude. Just take some niacin pills and drink a gallon of water to flush your body days before the test.

12. That would not be a good idea.....Lol

13. One last thing...when someone is "clean" and all the THC is out of his system and what not...it would be as if he had never smoked, right?

14. i guess that depends on how you look at it. you'll always have the experience and memories of how it made you feel but as far as detectablility you'll possibly have microscopic traces of thc in your blood for about 3 months, but after you're completely clean it is physically impossible to get a true positive in any test form

15. Does the length that the microscopic traces stay in your blood for depend on the same variables for the THC in fat cells? They won't find it in a blood test, right?

16. It's chill man, fon't worry about it. They probably do a basic piss test, which you might allready be clean for. Just don't smoke any more and drink a lot of water. Also, tell them you've never smoked, they can't tell if you don't smoke between now and January.