Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help! Probation urine test (lab)!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Antilaw, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Hello, all. I was faced with a urine test from probation that was undoubtedly sent to a lab. I smoked one month before the test (2 hits, midgrade), then 3 weeks before the test (only one hit, kind). Before those sessions, I went one month without smoking. I just detoxed normally with normal amounts of water, but when I drink beer I tend to pee a lot. So my questions are:

1. How long does a typical lab keep the results for testing? I ask because they were sent off around 3 weeks ago, and I still haven't heard anything back.

2. Is 3 weeks sufficient time to detox for a lab test if I only took one hit of potent stuff, and a week before, took 2 hits of midgrade, then drank lots of beer/normal amounts of water?

3. If somehow the results DO come back dirty, is there a way to contest it (passive inhalation the weekend before the test, etc.)?

Stats:
    -24 yr. old male
    -6' tall, 185 lbs.
    -normal metabolism

Thanks guys; any help or advice is appreciated!

2. Let me tell you right now there is NO way to find the answer, and NO ONE on this forum will be able to correctly answer your question.

But to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if it came back FAILED. But now looking at his stats, he looks pretty healthy, and not too fat so I would guess he'll be fine.

3. Thanks for looking, Wrecked.

Alright, I know someone has been in this situation (or a similar one) before. What happened? How are my chances looking?

I guess I just need to feel better about this shit. If I failed, that means 1.5 more years of probation. I was counting on getting off in mid-Apr. and just ended up getting complacent.

4. It sounds like youll probally pass, Ive had quite a few drug tests from my parents and a few other occasions both urine and blood. I havent passed most of them, but they give me levels and judging by the color of my urine, how much i smoked and the results ive got a fair idea of how long it takes to get clean.

I have a drug test in a month myself for pretrial diversion program, Im worried I wont pass becasue Ive quit for a month before and still failed. It was low levels though, so seeing as how you smoked alot less in the two months prior, and weigh less Im fairly confident you would have passed. I smoke 5-10 blunts a day for years and am 50 plus pounds overweight so Im probally worse case scenario.

And labs take 2-4 weeks to get the results back to you atleast where Im at.

It takes me two weeks to be clean for a blood test, if I drink lots of water and try not to pig out on food or slow up my metabolism.

My advice would be is try to stay clean, if you havent smoked since the test dont, if you have then stop, Id make up some story saying like your friends made pot brownies and you didnt realize it but thought youd be clean. Then ask them if you can have one last chance, and do your best to pass that one.

Me personally I have a month to get clean or Ill have to get a drug consuler until I pass. If I fail the pretrial thing overall its three years probation for me.

Parole officers are people to, so if you explain your situation and make an honost attempt at getting clean they might cut you a little slack. If you had the option to get off early, then chances are once your clean theyll let you off.

Good luck, post if you passed please.

5. I did somewhat of a test with drug tests. I smoked nearly every day or every other day for approx. 3 years. Then I had to take a drug test for a life insurance policy. I decided to stretch it out until a month later.

I purchased a bunch of drug test kits (approx. 8) and would test myself every 4-6 days. I would work out to get in a bit of shape, and eat super healthy before each test. It took almost 3 weeks exactly to test negative on the tests. And that was with very conscientiously watching my food and drink intake and having some sort of work out routine.

After I took the test I smoked only once to see if say I were to only smoke 1 - 2 times a month, how long it would take to get out of my system. I found it took almost exactly 48-72 hours. I thought this would be something that you'd all find very useful.

My Stats:

150Lbs
    5'-9"
    25 yrs old

6. this thread is also useful to me. i dont have much input on your DT situation tho. i have only had one by my parents and i hadnt smoked for 3-4 weeks before it. i passed.

im overweight by like 80 lbs.

stats
    260 lbs
    5'11
    18 years old
    slower metabolism

7. Bumpity-bump. Appreciate the suggestions so far; anyone else?

8. werd. btw, djarum blacks rock the worlds entire face off.

9. If you didn't hear anything you passed. The small amount you were smoking would be undetectable in 90% of the population in under 2 weeks.

10. Yea dude only a few hits won't do shit, especially when taking long breaks..

When I was on probation, I puffed the night before the test, drank a large amount of gatorade/salt/vitamin/asprin mix and literally pissed straight water into the cup. I didn't get the results til the next probation meeting, but I passed. I started tweaking when I didn't hear if I passed or not, so if they don't tell you, you passed. If you get a call within a week of the test, don't answer. You failed.