Please help, Possibly busted!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Silky, Mar 9, 2009.

1. #1 Silky, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    Hey GC,
    So today my mom just told me she found a box in my closet with some weird things. Inside the box was several packets of morning glory seeds, some stems, and thats it, luckily I moved my weed recently. She also found a mortar and pestal and a Crockpot, both of which I used for cooking Marijuana pills. What do I tell my mom and dad when I try to explain the Morning Glory seeds and stems? I am going to try to swap out the stems for harmless ones from the back yard and hopefully that will diffuse it to a degree. Please help, this might be my first time getting caught!

EDIT: My mind is racing, should I try to say that I got the seeds from a friend but never wanted to use them, therefore I simply stored them?

2. You`re holding them for a friend.

Its genus, they`ve never heard anything like that before. :wave:

serious, deny till you die

3. say you had a sciene project to grow fungi or something from the seeds and needed a crockpot to incubate the seeds and it was a long time ago and forgot the shit was in ur closet

4. Tell them you're expressing an interest in botany and wanted to see if you could grow some and your friend gave some seeds when you were talking to him the other day about it.

5. Simular thing happened to me but i had already planted mine in some pots..

I retorted "no its not a marijuana plant, its for my friends bioligy assignment, his using water and suger to grow his 3 plants and im to water these other 3 with just water. Please dont interfer with them, its a controlled experiment"

HAhahhahaha XDDDD

6. hahahahha thats funny shit.

But as long as you swap the stems out you should be chill. I doubt too many parents know what morning glory seeds would be used for? Just make up some bullshit about using them for school or something. I wouldn't be too freaked out. If worse comes to worse just deny it and say you were holding it for a friend.