Please Help Plants Are Dying

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hightimer, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Hey all,
    First post ever- was going to wait until the grow was over but now I'm in an emergency! I have 3 plants, had 4 but one was male so I chopped about a week ago. They have looked beautiful all of veg, moved them inside under a 400w hps and all went to hell! My girlfriend forgot to water the reservoirs while I was out of town for 4 says, came back and they were near dead. I flushed, added exhaust, replenished with nutes and saw signs of leaf renewal. The smaller plants bounced back quick but the bigger two looked bad, I trimmed and they looked better for a day or two, now looking like a potassium def. so I made a banana peel boil pot and poured into the res.
    the small plant looks great now and the bigger just looks like it's dying. I vegged the bigger for 3 months and put endless love into, I don't want it to die, please help! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408566965.030743.jpg

**nothing said on here is real, it has been faked and images have been taken from the web**

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. To me and mind you I'm no expert and the pic isnt the best but im thinking it could be a nitrogen problem but more then likely it could be a ph imbalance. ..

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "Our Cup Runneth Over".

3. I thought they didn't need nitrogen in flower stage?

4. Couple things. You want them to bounce back? Switch back to veg. They wont repair in flower, just look worse as they use up leaves to make buds.

Your disclaimer wont save you in court, so that paranioa is pointless. Plus, keep your grow a secret, gc is a safe place to be.

i loled at the banana boiling.,..hippy shit lol

Plants need nitrogen in flower, just not as much.

What kinda light u using?

5. I'm using a 400w hps.
    I vegged outside then moved it inside at a new place to flower, so moving back outside isn't possible.
    The smaller seems fine to me, when I switched to inside I did 68 hr darkness then switched flower nutes at 0-4-5 after 5 days of flower. This plant is lucky to be alive after drying out so badly. I just added my veg nutrients to the soil above reservoir. Thanks for any help

6. Best of luck to you!

7. Yeah they definately aren't going to yield very much if you keep them in flower. Will take a week or two to recover - if they do. Just buy an MH bulb if you have a digital ballast, they're like 30$ and reveg.

I would defs get rid of the girlfriend, though ;)

8. By the way what company is making nutes that are 0-4-5?

9. As of today, the plant looks very dry. It's driving me crazy. I'm really not trying to put bak in veg if at all possible. Here's the flowering nutes I've been using ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408653508.072187.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408653525.324056.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408653535.875638.jpg
    Thanks

10. #10 rain dancer, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    I told ya how to fix her a few posts back.

Or you can keep on cookin her to death :smoke:

Edit: to get better, they require the vegetative stage. Change your timer to 18/6 and youll accomplish this.

In flower, they will only deteriorate as they try to make buds from those sickly leaves. Photsynthesis cannot occur properly in a plant sickly like that.

ALSO IMPORTANT QUESTION HERE:

After you transplanted them from outdoor to indoor how long did you wait to switch? Did you let them adapt to their environmental change or just stress them and go straight flower? Curious.

11. Will that affect the bud growth on the small one? ( white hairs showing)

And I waited 68 hours I believe

12. I wouldn't even waste my time with that big ugly plant - no offense. Don't waste your electricity.

Get yourself a couple new clones or seeds. If you keep at this the next couple months are shot - and for what?

J

13. they still need it but just less of it ;)

Itty Bitty Canna Committee - "Our Cup Runneth Over".

14. PIIHB then break up with her! restart a water regime and do not over water, you make up for the lost water. reduce the heat or light for a few dasys, not total darkness, just back away from the light a bit and ease her back in a few days.