PLEASE HELP! Plant in reveg. How to get it as big as i can fast

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Christopher813p, Mar 6, 2017.

1. need a little help. Im on a time crunch to get this one female plant im growing finished. It has been put into reveg after finding out im not going to get much out of it. I need this thing to get BIG and do it FAST. Thats my biggest goal. Its currently in LST. Im running a 400w hps light. I have nearly no more money to sink into it so DIY things are preferred. Please help!!

Attached Files:

2. And run her 24/0. Why are you in a time crunch?

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

3. Might be moving soon so i cany have it smelling while moving. And it is currently on 24/0

4. What does that mean?

5. Up her nitrogen ratio until you get nute burn. I wouldn't go that hard but I'd definitely use way more nitrogen

6. Okay thank you

7. How can i raise the nitrogen without buing more nutes? I will post pics of nutes i have

Attached Files:

8. What nutes are those?

Attached Files:

10. Nothin wrong with Fox farm,maybe just use more grow... I personally always push my girls to the limit then flush them hardcore at the end. Like I said photosynthisis plus is awsome for the whole grow.what's your humidity ?

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Pretty dry. I do have anything currently to tell me what its at but i can tell you now its not even close to where it needs to be but i have no way to raise it. Do u know of any diy ways to raise it?

12. Put a bunch of small bowls of water in there and cover them with soaking wet towels,. I did that temporarily before I got a dehumindifier. always keep those towles soaked , that should raise it up a good bit.

13. Okay will do. Thanks for the help!

14. Anytime bro