Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please Help Our Grandma Is Deteriorating Before Our Eyes.. And I Feel Medical Cannabis Can Help Her. Family Is Hesitant.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Meowlocked, Sep 2, 2014.

1. #1 Meowlocked, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    WARNING: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR MEDICAL ADVICE. I AM SHARING OUR STORY, AND LOOKING FOR SUCCESSFUL FEEDBACK REGARDING ELDERLY USE OF CANNABIS.

Her Story:

My grandmother is 90 years old. A few years ago she started to have some health problems, but otherwise she was in perfect condition personality wise. Recently things have taken a turn for the worse. She takes at LEAST 12 pills a day (which is to treat several issues such as Diabetes) which is more than likely screwing with her cognitive thought process. All of the doctors say she's fine. Her personality is fading, and it is hard for her to keep hydrated and eat. She's angry, upset, confused, dizzy, and cannot speak or get full sentences.

While she is the loving grandma we all know, all of the medications this woman is on is EATING HER ALIVE. Half the time she has NO IDEA who she is or where she's at. I understand its an elderly thing, but it doesn't need to be this way! While I'm aware it may not be a solution for her, it would benefit her to at least try!

Where I need your help:

I have brought up the possibility of using Medicinal Marijuana but my family was brought up in states that brainwashed my family into thinking that this is a stoners toy and has no medicinal properties. They are skeptical. I'm desperate to get live feedback from people who have families that have used it with their elderly grand/parents and seen success.

My family needs to see that this medicine is no joke and can truly help people.

Do you have a story? Please share it!!  Tonight she has talked about not wanting to live the rest of her life under her current personality issues.

I'm losing it, guys.
    I just want her to live the rest of her life happily.
    Please post your stories.
    My familiy needs to read them.

Talk to @[member="Storm Crow"] and get a copy of her list. It provides a plethora of useful information on medical marijuana. It will show proof of the medicinal applications of marijuana in many different scenarios like cancer, epilepsy , alzheimer's , etc. Research and analysis provided by top medical facilities through out the world. 

https://www.facebook.com/GrannyStormCrowsList?ref=nf here is the link to the facebook. 

Among being one of the most knowledgeable people on this subject, she is also one of the most pleasant to speak with :)

Good luck to you , your grandmother and even your family who doesn't like marijuana. I feel sorry for them because they have not yet been properly educated on the subject. 

• Like Like x 3
    Thank you.. I will do this now!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ask granny Crowe