Please help!!! Nute deficiency?? Toxicity??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by MrSixString420, Sep 1, 2018.

?

Whats causing the problem?

1. Nute deficiency/toxicity?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Root problems?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Pests?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I am fairly experienced growing in soil but new to dwc. My white widow girls have been doing extremely well so far during veg but this morning some problems caught my eye on 2 of my 3 dwc plants and would like to fix them asap before they get worse. I believe it could be a mg deficiency but I'm not too certain and would love some advice on what it could be and how to fix the issue. They are in 10 gallon diy reservoirs and Im running heavy 16 nutes along with hydroguard for root rot prevention. I fluctuate ph from 5.5 to 6.5 for best nute absorption and keep the tds between 500-700ppm. Room temp stays about 76f and res water about 70-72f. Any advice on this issue would be greatly appreciated!! 20180901_094029.jpg 20180901_094041.jpg 20180901_094024.jpg 20180901_093923.jpg 20180901_093929.jpg 20180901_094102.jpg

2. 10 gallon system is to small ,,,,,,,
    Designing a DWC system ,,, you need a reservoir that hold enough water/nutrients that when you fill the reservoir up to max capacity .
    my aeroponic system Exaporates 4 to 6 gallons per day ,when the reservoir water level goes down to half full or half empty then fill the tank with just water , do this two more and time s ,,,except drain/flush system and refill water and nutrients .
    I add CalMag into my system 2 ounces per 25 gallon system .
    Your water needs to be changed every 10 days ,.
    I do not suggest adding nutrients everytime you fill the reservoir .

I would lighten up on the nutrients for young plants ,,I normally never mix my nutrients levels to max ….until the plants are 3 feet tall in my aeroponic system .
    Normally I keep my tent very close to 70 degrees F
    Keep your DWC water temp close to 70 degrees and never let the water temp exceed over 80 degrees F

Root rot ,,, change your water then use 33% hydrogen peroxide in your DWC with no nutrients .
    Keep changing your water ,2 or three times a day for a couple of days .
    If you are getting root rot , there are only so many reasons why .

Does your plants have root rot ?

I have gotten root rot once and it was a product that didn't mix with the nutrients I was using .
    I do not mix brand products except Cal Mag, I use nothing but Canna Terra products .
    I use a 30 gallon reservoir for my aeroponic system , my plants grow in a 5in x 5in x7ft long white plastic fence post .
    Fence post holds 4.5 gallons of water

My system can hold well over 30 gallons and I mix in nutrients for 22 to 25 gallons of water ..
    I use RO water ….. how about you ?