Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Please help! Numbness after smoking weed days later!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Neversmoking, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Hey, this thread is super old, but nevertheless I'm interested in an update from OP. Did the weird feeling go away and if yes, how long did it take? I'm currently experiencing the same thing..
    Thx and all the best

2. Hey I'm also feeling the same thing... I smoked on Sunday at 8pm and I still feel partially numb in my hands and arms. Are you feeling any better???

3. WTF! sounds like something wrong with that weed. Did you get it analysed?

4. Yes, it's all good now. Don't worry too much. It took like 5 or 7 days, then everything was back to normal again. I had a strange, detached feeling in my hole body and an off sensation of my skin, but it got better every day. What helped me was doing yoga, exercising, meditating (try some grounding-meditations or autogenic training), and talking to a close person about it. But most important: don't freak out, it will go away.

5. Had a similar feeling when I was taking "Gabapentin" when I smoked cannabis my wife said I spaced out.

6. Thank you. Just like for you, it went away in about 5-7 days for me. I feel completely fine now and have no feelings of numbness anymore. To anyone who reads this in the future: don't panic or focus on it, it will go away!

7. Hey, I know this is an old forum but I just wanted to post something on here for anyone who is currently going through this. I had it, and it was from smoking a lot within a couple of days. It freaked me the fuck out because it has never happened to me, but panicking only makes it worse and then it's all you can think about. I want to let anyone who is reading this know that it does go away and to not dwell on it. Keep yourself occupied, and it will pass. Mine lasted about 5 days. I promise you're okay!

8. Tbh I had a similar situation a week ago, I smoke 3 times a day every day for a year straight and last week I smoked a spliff normal as usual and my left side got a serious chill, only my left side felt freezing cold and numb after, I was panicking so I just said you know what?! let me sleep it off and I tried it didn't go away I eventually fell asleep and woke up feeling normal asf I really don't know what it was I believe the weed had to much chemicals on it because I bought from someone else and I smoked and felt high as usual, then I couldn't get what had happened off my mind so I bought from the previous dealer and smoked a smaller amount and felt it coming on againbut because I smoked a smaller amount the feeling didn't come on as intense as the first so I know for sure it was the weed remember all growers are different some use heavy insecticides or chemicals to keep off insects and those chemicals can affect you in one way or another, anyway I hope you get the answers you need even if it wasn't from my comment stay lit

Sent from my SM-G850M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Bro this is a fact the more you think about it the worst it gets speaking from experience as well

Sent from my SM-G850M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Lol wtf. Yea def weird lol